For some useful ideas for things to do with you pumpkin seeds check out The Kitchn.
Now that you’ve carved the pumpkin, what can you do with all the seeds? To start, you can roast or hull them. And then there are brittles, garnishes, sweets, and savories…
• 1 Roast them: Here’s a basic recipe from Whole Foods; also check out this good tip for brining the seeds first.
• 2 Hull them: Need a quick way to hull a bunch of seeds? Heritage Farms has the answer. Pictured: Candied Pepitas (Sunset).
• 3 Spice them: Spiced Pumpkin Seeds (Real Simple)
• 4 Make pesto: Pumpkin Seed Pesto (Whole Foods)
• 5 Add them to granola: Granola with Almonds, Apricots, Cranberries, and Pineapple (The Kitchn)
• 6 Make sauce: Zapotec Pumpkin Seed Sauce & Chicken with Pumpkin Seed Sauce (Saveur)
• 7 Garnish soups: Sweet Potato and Tempeh Stew (The Kitchn)
• 8 Garnish salads: Fall Greens Salad with Pumpkin Seeds and Asiago (Whole Foods)
• 9 Garnish desserts: Pepita Rice Pudding (Food Network)
• 10 Garnish baked goods: Breakfast Muffins (Olive Magazine)
• 11 Make brittle: Pumpkin Seed Brittle (Gourmet)
• 12 Make spicy brittle: Spicy Pumpkin Seed Brittle (Woman’s Day)